Monday, May 9, 2011

God's Perfect Plan

Romans 12:2  Be transformed...that you may prove what is that...perfect will of God.

The Bible reveals that God has a plan for every life, and that if we live in constant fellowship with Him, He will direct and lead us in the fulfillment of this plan.
 God does not reveal His plan through fortune-tellers, astrologers, soothsayers, and workers of hocus-pocus. His perfect will is reserved for those who have trusted Christ for salvation. He shares His secrets only with those who are redeemed and transformed, and who humbly seek His will for their lives.
  You cannot know the will of God for your life unless you first come to the cross and confess that you are a sinner and receive Christ as Lord and Savior. Once you do come to Him, you begin a whole new life-life not lived for yourself but for Christ. From that moment on God wants to show you His will. Whatever decisions you face today, commit them to God and ask Him to guide you-and He will.

I excepted Jesus Christ as my savior several years ego. He has changed me so much. My life has been blessed since that day. He has answered my prayers when ever I need it. He has been my guided friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment