Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our Christmas Weekend

I love Andrews smile. You can tell he loves what he got 

We had a wonderful Christmas thank you to my Mom and Dad, and  our Jesus Christ who was born this day. Even in this busyness we give you thanks. We all got up at whatever time but you could not come out of your room till 8am. Then we went downstairs and opened our stockings. When we did our stockings we went to our living room. And on the 3rd picture you can tell how it was. I will never forget the three Ghana ones faces. They did not know what to do. It was so cute. 
 Yesterday my Uncle and his son came to visit us. We always have a good time. He lives about 2hours away so we miss him alot. I love you both.
Yes we have been busy this couple of days. We even took our Christmas stuff down. We are all ready to go back to normal :)  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment