Tuesday, May 22, 2012

They made it home





They made it home. My parents and my newest sister and brothers came home this morning. They did great in the airplane and on the ride home. The are so adorable and sweet. Selah's sister looks so tall and grown up. I could not believe it. The boys are little and smart. You can see they are coming along so well. They got to play outside for a little bit and loved to ride the bikes they are on. God has brought us all together again.  Thank you.

Today my friend Mary and her husband Peter came to visit us. They live in Boston so it was a blessing to have them in our home for a little while. Yes, Mary and Peter got to see the new ones for the first time. So it was awesome. Mary and Peter thanks for coming by. I love you both!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! So happy for all of you! Give your mama a big welcome back hug from TEXAS! :)

    ReplyDelete