Saturday, June 23, 2012

Update on Andrew

I want to write what has Andrew been up to. Andrew has been really good in the past few weeks. He is eating whatever we feed him. Good news whatever we feed him is making  him heavier. His weight is now between 46 and 47 pounds. I am so happy and grateful that he is gaining something. We can not hold him as much as we did when he came here first
  This summer he loves our pools. His favorite thing to do is sucking on a floating ring :) and  to spin around really fast. When he spins it makes me smile because he has never done that before.
  He still walks and plays outside with outside toys. He loves when his sibling take him out on a bike ride or on a stroller ride.
   Tonight ofter dinner we were setting at the table and talking loud and being silly. Andrew was walking around when I picked him up and took him over to my Mom.  Andrew always had a favorite song in his mind so when Mom started to sing it to him he had the biggest smile. When Mom was done he went over to Dad and started to make alot of noises so loud that it sound like he was trying to communicate with us. I wish you could have seen him. He was so cute and he just knew what he was doing. I love seeing him so happy and I thank God and my parents for making his life so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment