Monday, February 21, 2011

Rest For The Weary

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
Jesus gives us the ultimate rest, the confidence we need, to escape the frustrasion and chaos of the world around us. Rest in Him, and don't worry about what lies ahead. Jesus Christ has already taken care of tomorrow... This is what Jesus says to us to all of us. I read  this in my Devotion. It really helped me to not to wory about things. I know that God has everything in control. Today is Mon try not to worry what is going to happen tomorrow or the next day. Trust in the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cate,
    I am so delighted you have started this blog. Today's post was just exactly what the Lord knew I needed to hear. Thank you for writing what He put on your heart.

    We are awaiting the date of our SDA appointment in Ukraine to adopt older children. We will likely travel within the next 2-3 weeks. Thank you for sharing your story yesterday. That was a great encouragement to us. Maybe we could skype with you sometime while we are there and you could encourage our new kids and share what America and a family are like. We hope you will share more posts about your life. We really want to understand what our children will feel.

    God Bless and please keep writing, we're reading every post!!

    ReplyDelete