Thursday, August 16, 2012

His Work Is Wonderful

Psalm 139:13-14      You knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.


   You are God's special creation.When he formed you, he was delighted to give you all the qualities that make you unique-your traits and talents. Yet even the things you consider flaws and weaknesses were all part of his perfecting you-his wonderful one.
  He made no mistakes in constructing you. In fact, those aspects you feel are errors are actually his mark on your life what he used in a powerful way to make himself know to you.
  Today rejoice that you have been excellently formed by your wonderful maker, and fulfill that precious part of his great plan that has been specially created for you.


I am so thankful that God created me the way I am. I am thankful that he gave me a family that I have never knew I would have one. There is really alot to be thankful for but first I am thankful that you are my GOD. That I can worship you whenever I want to. Thank you for all you have done and I will always give you the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment