Saturday, April 2, 2011

Gracie - My Bulgarian Beloved Sister





I was looking through pictures and I saw Gracie's pictures from Bulgaria. I was looking at them and just saw how much she has changed. In Bulgaria when we went to pick her up she was so happy to leave. I can't  even believe it. In the hotel where we stayed she did not talk so it was a little hard to communicate with her. Gracie  was only 35pounds when she was 6 years old. She didn't  use the bathroom. She was wearing pullups. Gracie has changed alot. She says, " Mama, Papa, Leah and God". She just learned how to say God. She knows who created her. She has been learning her numbers. She knows 1 threw 10. She goes by herself to the bathroom now. Gracie weighs 56pounds now. God has worked in her life and changed her so much. Thank you Jesus for my sister Gracie.

2 comments:

  1. That's my girl! Send her up here to Boston whenever you want! hehe! Send everyone up here! Please tell Gracie that Mary says..."I love you so much...I love you so much" And sing her my song!

    ReplyDelete